64076 views 493 likes
Channel: Legendary Whitetails
Here’s a recipe video on how to properly grill and prepare a venison backstrap. You can take your dolled up venison backstrap recipes elsewhere, this deer camp delicacy is meant to go straight from your deer to the grill. A little salt, a little pepper. . . ‘Nuff said!
• Venison Backstrap (1 pound or roughly a 10-inch chunk)
1. Go into woods.
2. Hunt deer.
3. Kill deer.
4. Remove backstrap from deer.
5. Fire up grill.
6. Add salt and pepper to backstrap.
7. Grill (while butchering rest of deer) on high heat for 5-7 minutes per side or until internal temp. reaches 140°(med-rare).
8. Remove from grill, cover with foil, and let rest for 7 minutes.
9. Crack a cold one and celebrate the hunt.
For more Legendary Recipes, visit: https://community.deergear.com/recipes/
Shop Now: https://www.legendarywhitetails.com/home/
Video length: 0:59
Category: Howto & Style